Saturday, March 24, 2012

Psychic Phone Call

image: epic mahoney

Psychic Phone Call by Merlyn

Cosmic phone
I hear you calling
I answer
but don't know what to say

Except "I'm here. I'm listening...."


Psychic Phone Calls............

I get them all the time.

Otherwise known as RADAR LOVE

Yesterday, I saw a car that reminded me of someone....
just then a song came on the radio that reminded me of the SAME person....
followed by another song that brought the same person to mind....
while still following that same car....

OK Universe!

I texted this person who was far away:
"I saw a car that looked like yours....and heard two songs (and named which songs)...Are you psychically calling me?"

The answer came back immediately: "Yes I am. I need to talk to you. Call me."


The lesson here, my friends, is just to LISTEN to the signs you see and hear...

You too, may be getting the psychic phone call.

My advice?

PICK UP :)


This Public Service Announcement has been made for "Your Greatest & Highest Good."

3 comments:

Brian said...

That's so funny. I just found a little booklet called "A Guide To God's Phone Mail." A friend gave it to me.

The inscription says "I know you already have the number!"

Thanks for the reminder

justin lymner said...

Very interesting :)

Reverse Phone Number Lookup said...

I love this topic, glad to see you have compiled an insightful resource for those to read.