Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Vixens R Us

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

vix·en

noun \ˈvik-sən\

Definition of VIXEN

1
: a shrewish ill-tempered woman
2
: a female fox
3
: a sexually attractive woman 


I had to laugh when I first read that description!
I guess I am a Vixen.
Ok, so I'm not always "shrewish and ill tempered". But sometimes I can be.

I'm not technically a female "fox". But in someways I AM. 

And somedays I look in the mirror and I do not see a sexually attractive woman in the reflection.
But somedays, I DO.

Vixens have been noted throughout literature and spoken traditions to be confident, sexually attractive and a bit mischievous. Well, I resemble that remark.

Maybe You do too.
And that's OK.
It's high time we just admit that we are who we are, and don't back down, and don't be intimidated, and don't take a back seat if you don't want to sit in the back seat. 

Be a Vixen.

A luscious, creamy skinned, gossimer flowing, hair blown by breezes, sultry smiling, inviting VIXEN.

As a matter of fact... wear that today. 

Wear it when you stand your ground and say what you feel and do what you really need to do for yourself.

Why don't we just combine those two images and put our VIXEN ON?


Strong and Luscious.



No comments: